What a lady does

A complaint was lodged at the District Police Office, Rolpa, on September 24. The complaint was – ‘I got violence from my wife, get justice.’ The woman cell, which was just looking at the complaint of women and children, was stunned. Whether to register a complaint or not? File a complaint, not women and children. Do not register complaint of victim of sexual violence. Finally, the cell filed the complaint. According to the complaint, both sides negotiated a withdrawal. As the discussion went deeper, it was concluded that the wife had misused the money sent by Bhan Bahadur from abroad and had relations with the men. The complaint was sent to the District Court after the women and children cell of the District Police Office failed to do so.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by Entertainment Gulf